Guaranteed Benefits of Memory Foam for Your Family01 Aug
Quality sleep is important for your entire family. You need everyone to get enough rest, so you all wake up in good moods, everyone stays healthy, the kids do well in school, and you’re able to function at work. If you’re looking for a way to improve your family’s sleep habits, you should know the benefits of memory foam beds.
Start Experiencing the Sleep Benefits of Memory Foam
There’s more to gain in a good night’s sleep than most people realize.
Better sleep can:
- Improve memory and concentration, allowing kids to raise their grades in school and parents to succeed at work.
- Boost the immune system, leading to less time off of work and school and fewer doctors’ visits.
- Lower stress levels, allowing everyone in your family to get along better.
- Speed up metabolism and increase energy levels, making it easier for you lose those extra pounds.
Not Sure What Memory Foam Is?
Memory foam is polyurethane that’s sensitive to temperature and pressure. It’s popular in mattresses because it allows body weight to be evenly distributed and prevents joint pain.
Memory foam properties allow it to conform to the body, but then it goes back to its original state when not in use. This prevents the feeling that one is sleeping in a hole or that the mattress is sagging each time you lay on it.
Since memory foam is also temperature sensitive, the mattress adjusts to body heat, allowing it to become softer as your temperature increases during the night. Memory foam is also able to retain heat, which can keep you and your family warm in your beds during winter months.
Here are some additional memory foam advantages:
- Relieves Pain: If you or your spouse suffer from arthritis or back pain, or if your athletic child deals with muscle soreness, memory foam is great for relieving pain by reducing pressure on achy areas. Body temperature in painful spots tends to be higher, and memory foam senses the difference and molds to those areas, taking pressure off to make sleeping more comfortable and your recovery faster.
- Reduces Allergies: Many households deal with allergies to dust mites and mold, both of which can grow in innerspring mattresses. But memory foam is made of polyurethane which prevents dust mites from making themselves at home in your family’s beds.
- Isolates Movement: Does your spouse roll over or change positions a lot during the night? If so, you know how nerve-wracking it can be to wake up every time he moves. One of the awesome benefits of memory foam is that it absorbs movement rather than transferring it to the other side, allowing each partner to sleep soundly through the night. Perhaps you could be sleeping wrong? Check out this guide for choosing the right mattress for your sleep position, “The Best Mattress for Side, Back, and Stomach Sleepers.”
What Are You Waiting For?
Mark’s Mattress Carries a Huge Selection of Memory Foam and Hybrid Mattresses
When you’re ready for your family to sleep better, visit one of our stores to feel the difference that memory foam makes. We offer name brand memory foam and hybrid beds at amazingly low prices, and our exclusive line of Sleep Natural™ mattresses are built by our sleep experts with your family’s well-being in mind. We love to hear kids’ reactions every time they lay on one of our ultra comfortable beds! Be ready for “Mom, can I have this one!” Find a location nearest you to shop our name brand mattresses or browse our exclusive Sleep Natural™ online. We look forward to helping you and your family sleep better.