Shopping Mattress Closeouts – Mark’s Mattress Outlet Tips28 Oct
When it comes to shopping for a new mattress, it’s hard not to get discouraged as soon as you look at prices online. Retail mattress stores hike up prices far above what manufacturers charge them for their products – sometimes slapping price tags on that are more than triple what the mattresses are worth.
Before you decide to keep sleeping on your old broken down mattress, give a mattress outlet a chance. Outlet stores, like Mark’s Mattress Outlet, have a strong opinion about what customers should pay for a good night’s sleep, and you’ll be surprised at the selection of mattresses that you actually can afford. Hint: They look a LOT like – and sometimes identical to – the ones you just looked at online.
Tips for Shopping Mattress Closeouts
When you walk into a mattress outlet store, you’ll be shocked at what you see. The same big brand names you’ve seen online and in retail stores, for much, much less. Before being skeptical of these prices, here are a few pointers:
- Believe what you see on the price tag. Yes, it’s a low price, and yes, that’s what you’ll pay. That’s because when factories have excess product, switch fabric designs, or there’s a minor blemish that happened during shipping, outlet stores buy them at a huge discount and pass the savings to you.
- Compare prices on your phone to the brand names you see. Don’t be afraid to pull out your phone and Google Serta, Simmons, or whatever brand you see as well as the model name. You’ll get a good idea of what the mattress you’re looking at is worth, and how much you’ll be saving by buying it at a mattress outlet.
- Check back often. If you don’t see your ideal mattress on the floor at the outlet store, it’s probably on its way. Mattress closeouts are constantly being shipped from overstock or model changes in retail stores.
- Don’t take too long to think about it. Because inventory changes all the time, if you see a mattress you like but want to shop other stores and come back later, it may not still be there. You have to act fast if you think you found a good deal or the next savvy bargain shopper will snatch your deal right up.
What to Expect at Mark’s Mattress Outlet
We wanted to offer a better shopping experience for customers, so we became the only place in town to provide brand-name closeout mattresses. Here is what you will find at all Mark’s Mattress Outlet locations:
- Brand new, brand name mattresses. All of our mattresses are brand new and have never been used. We carry the best brands on the market today – but our legal agreements with these companies don’t allow us to advertise their brands or prices on our website.
- Every kind of sleep surface available. We have a rotating inventory of innerspring, hybrid, gel foam and latex foam mattresses, along with a variety of adjustable bases.
- Our own exclusive line of Sleep Natural™ products. Comprised of patented cooling gel memory foams, natural latexes, and wild-harvested bamboo fabrics, our line of Sleep Natural™ mattresses relieve joint pressure, properly align your spine, improve circulation, and can even ease your breathing. If you’ve been looking at Tempur-pedic mattresses, you owe it to yourself to try a Sleep Natural™ mattress.
Don’t Look Past Mattress Closeouts For a Great Sleep Product
If you’ve been driving by a Mark’s Mattress Outlet location and wondering if your next bed could be in there, turn around, park your car, and walk inside. You’ll be happily pleased with the available stock of name brand mattress at unbeatable prices. You deserve a good night’s sleep at a price you can afford.