Name Brands for Less Warranties
Due to extreme discounts on our Name Brands for Less mattresses, the warranty coverages are as follows:
Name Brands for Less 5 Year Limited Warranty Coverage.
This limited warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 2” (with adjustable base 3”) that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear required that purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- A proper bed frame must provide sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for a queen, king and cal king and four leg support for twin and full mattresses. For the queen, king, and cal king slatted style bed frames, it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized ours ample structural support for the mattress and foundation given that particular slatted style frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty. The use of a bed frame is necessary for the life and protection of your sleep system. Neither mattresses, individually, nor sleep systems (mattress and foundation combination) is intended to sit/lay on a waterbed frame or platform of untreated wood or untreated wood covered with fabric
- Year 1 Full Store Credit for the mattress, Year 2 80% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 3 60% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 4 40% Store Credit for the mattress, Year 5 20% Store Credit for the mattress
This limited warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference or quilting shift.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, or liquid damage or stains.
- If the mattress is not “In Like New Conditions”.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame.
- Any transportation cost
- Body impression or sagging under 2″ (with adjustable over 3”)
- Mattresses not purchased with a NEW foundation from Mark’s
- Any foam or quilting shifts
If you are unable to complete the warranty claim paperwork, our professional team (or a 3rd party) will be happy to assist! For an additional transportation service fee, our team will perform an in-home visit to collect the required information, including any requested pictures or videos. Please contact the store where you made your purchase for additional information.